Big Brothers Big Sisters of South-West Durham and Northumberland (BBBS) defines a complaint as any concern pertaining to our business that is put forward by staff, Board members, volunteers, donors or external stakeholders (via telephone, mail, email, social media, etc.), that is indicative of dissatisfaction or a serious concern.
Examples of complaints include but are not limited to:
- Perceived failure to do something agreed upon
- Failure to observe policy or procedure
- Unfair or discourteous actions/statements by a staff member/volunteer
- Perceived inappropriate behaviour by a staff member/mentor/volunteer
- Perceived misuse of equipment or property on the part of anyone associated with BBBS
- Perceived wrong doing regarding the handling or use of cash, donations, gifts in kind, tax receipting, solicitation issues, fraud, non-compliance with CRA
Anyone personally affected can file a complaint and their complaint will be reviewed in accordance with procedure.
To view the full complaints policy, please click here.
All complaints can be sent to:
Big Brothers Big Sisters of South-West Durham & Northumberland
2-157C Harwood Ave N. #414.,
Ajax, Ontario L1Z 0B6
Phone: 1 905-831-3777